Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: N/A
Portions: 5-6 ppl
- ⅔ Cup olive oil
- 1½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 ½ tsp dried basil
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ Cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ Cup water
SALAD INGREDIENTS (in order from bottom of jar to top)
- 2 Tbsp salad dressing (for each pint sized mason jar)
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Red onion, diced or sliced
- Green bell pepper, diced
- Kalamata olives (pitted)
- Marinated artichoke hearts, sliced
- Canned Chickpeas, drained
- Cucumber, diced
- Feta cheese, crumbled or cubed
- Romaine lettuce, chopped
*Be sure to wash all produce before use
- Make Dressing: Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until combined.
- Layer salad ingredients as ordered above. Start with dressing on the bottom and finish with romaine on top.
- Seal and refrigerate for up to 4 days. Enjoy!
Salad is one of my go-to favourites. I especially like when you can premake them on Sunday and grab a jar and go through the week. I’ve always maintained that part of healthy eating is having a plan, and this is a good plan. You can change the size of the jar if the portion isn’t big enough and you can also include additional protein like chicken if desired.
This lamb stew is so easy to make, don’t be deterred by the amount of ingredients required. They add to the incredible warming flavours that make this recipe delicious and satisfying.
No guilt brownies! Made with healthy ingredients and lots of fibre. You will not taste the black beans – promise!
These squash pasta bowls are so easy to make and very nutrient dense. Spaghetti squash has a very stringy texture which mimics a spaghetti feel.