1 Hour one-on-one
Personalized consultation with our Certified Nutritional Practitioner. Each assessment includes an online Nutri-Body Analysis and a 3-day diet diary review.
1 Hour Nutritional Consultation
Your 1 hour Nutritional consultation includes an online Nutri-Body Analysis and a 3-day diet diary review.
- Register below for your Nutritional Consultation.
- You will be contacted within 48 hrs to be given your login information to access the Nutri-Body Analysis.
- You will also be provided (via email) with a fillable template and instructions to complete your 3-day diet diary.
- Once the analysis and diet diary is complete, you will be contacted to schedule your 1 hour nutritional consultation review.
Your investment: $250. A receipt will be provided to you. Check with your insurance provider to see if this can be claimed against your health benefits plan.
What to expect from your 1 Hour one-on-one Nutritional Consultation?
(Via zoom or telephone call)
- A Certified Nutritional Practitioner will review the results of your Nutri-Body Anaylsis and 3-day diet diary, explaining detailed results and answering any questions.
- You will be given custom strategies for diet and lifestyle that are easy to implement, including meal planning and recipes.
- You will be given a complete supplementation plan. Should you wish to purchase any supplements they will be available to you online at an additional cost.
- All of the above will be provided in writing after the consultation, so you can go ahead and implement these healthy strategies right away.
- Scheduling a future follow up call to ensure you are on track to achieve your desired health goals
About Nutri-Body® Analysis
Assess BioChemical Individuality by using the Advanced Nutri-Body Analysis tool, which is a non-invasive method of nutritional symptomatology appraisal designed especially for professional Nutrition Consultants. It is the most effective questionnaire available to date, designed by Dr. David Rowland, Phd. It can detect an individual’s subclinical deficiencies, or excesses, and pin-points each person’s unique nutritional imbalances + biochemical weaknesses that may not be detected by other methods.