Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- 1 ½ Cups Canned Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ cup quick cook oats
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ Cup maple syrup, honey or agave
- Pinch stevia or 2 Tbsp sugar (or omit and increase maple syrup to ½ cup)
- ¼ cup coconut or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½-⅔ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in a food processor and blend until completely smooth. (This is the key to disguising the black beans)
- Once blended, stir in the chocolate chips. Reserve a few to sprinkle on top before baking.
- Pour brownie batter into lined muffin trays.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool and Enjoy!
This healthy brownie recipes uses black beans and oats to amp up the fibre content while being flourless. If you want it to be gluten-free please ensure you buy gluten-free oats. While oats are gluten-free naturally, they can be contaminated with gluten through the processing facility.
This lamb stew is so easy to make, don’t be deterred by the amount of ingredients required. They add to the incredible warming flavours that make this recipe delicious and satisfying.
These squash pasta bowls are so easy to make and very nutrient dense. Spaghetti squash has a very stringy texture which mimics a spaghetti feel.
The recipe is going to be your go to for fresh crusty bread – no need to go to the bakery anymore!