Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Portions: 3 ppl
- 1 lb boneless chicken thighs, marinated for 2 hrs
Marinade for chicken:
- 1½ Tbsp Korean chili paste (also known as Gochujang)
- 1 Tbsp Korean chili powder (also known as Gochugaru)
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp neutral cooking oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce, or GF tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 ½ Tbsp sugar or natural sugar substitute
- 1 inch ginger peeled and minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Serve with quick pickled veggies (directions below)
- Marinate chicken for 2 hrs.
- Transfer entire contents to a heated frying pan, cooking until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with rice and quick pickled veggies (recipe below).
Quick Pickled Veggies:
- Combine 1 Cup thinly sliced Cucumber, 1 Cup shredded carrots and 1 Cup thinly sliced or shredded daikon radish in a glass jar or container.
- In a separate bowl mix together 3 Tbsp rice wine vinegar, 2 Tbsp sugar, 1 tsp salt. Stir until sugar and salt are dissolved.
- Pour pickling liquid over veggies, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
North African Lamb Stew
This lamb stew is so easy to make, don’t be deterred by the amount of ingredients required. They add to the incredible warming flavours that make this recipe delicious and satisfying.
Black Bean Brownies
No guilt brownies! Made with healthy ingredients and lots of fibre. You will not taste the black beans – promise!
Spaghetti Squash Pasta Bowls
These squash pasta bowls are so easy to make and very nutrient dense. Spaghetti squash has a very stringy texture which mimics a spaghetti feel.