Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Portions: 3 ppl
- 1 lb boneless chicken thighs, marinated for 2 hrs
Marinade for chicken:
- 1½ Tbsp Korean chili paste (also known as Gochujang)
- 1 Tbsp Korean chili powder (also known as Gochugaru)
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp neutral cooking oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce, or GF tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 ½ Tbsp sugar or natural sugar substitute
- 1 inch ginger peeled and minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Serve with quick pickled veggies (directions below)
- Marinate chicken for 2 hrs.
- Transfer entire contents to a heated frying pan, cooking until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with rice and quick pickled veggies (recipe below).
Quick Pickled Veggies:
- Combine 1 Cup thinly sliced Cucumber, 1 Cup shredded carrots and 1 Cup thinly sliced or shredded daikon radish in a glass jar or container.
- In a separate bowl mix together 3 Tbsp rice wine vinegar, 2 Tbsp sugar, 1 tsp salt. Stir until sugar and salt are dissolved.
- Pour pickling liquid over veggies, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
No guilt brownies! Made with healthy ingredients and lots of fibre. You will not taste the black beans – promise!
These squash pasta bowls are so easy to make and very nutrient dense. Spaghetti squash has a very stringy texture which mimics a spaghetti feel.
The recipe is going to be your go to for fresh crusty bread – no need to go to the bakery anymore!