Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Portions: 2 Cups
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp each ground oregano, salt, pepper
- pinch cinnamon
- 2 cups low salt vegetable broth
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
*Be sure to wash all produce before use
- Measure all dry ingredients together in a small bowl (flour, chilli powder, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, salt, pepper and cinnamon).
- In a small pot over medium heat, warm the oil until hot and sprinkle in dry ingredients
(from step 1) Wisk constantly for 1 minute. Wisk in the tomato paste, vinegar and slowly pour in the broth, stirring to remove any lumps
- Raise heat to med-high and bring the mixture to a simmer, then reduce to maintain a gentle simmer for 5-7 minutes, then remove from heat and leave covered until ready to assemble the enchiladas.
No guilt brownies! Made with healthy ingredients and lots of fibre. You will not taste the black beans – promise!
These squash pasta bowls are so easy to make and very nutrient dense. Spaghetti squash has a very stringy texture which mimics a spaghetti feel.
The recipe is going to be your go to for fresh crusty bread – no need to go to the bakery anymore!