Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Portions: 4 ppl
- 1 Cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Cup English cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped finely
- 4 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion finely diced
- ½ tsp eGround cumin
- ½ tsp Ground coriander
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Peel cucumber, remove seeds and dice finely.
- Add all remaining ingredients to a bowl and combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use or at least 10 minutes for flavours to meld.
Raita is the Indian equivalent of Greek Tzatziki. It’s a condiment. It’s meant to cool and balance the richness in the accompanying dishes. If I ever make an Indian dish that is too spicy, you better believe that I will serve this on the side. Raita can also be served as a dip with veggies or naan bread.
This lamb stew is so easy to make, don’t be deterred by the amount of ingredients required. They add to the incredible warming flavours that make this recipe delicious and satisfying.
No guilt brownies! Made with healthy ingredients and lots of fibre. You will not taste the black beans – promise!
These squash pasta bowls are so easy to make and very nutrient dense. Spaghetti squash has a very stringy texture which mimics a spaghetti feel.