Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Portions: 4 ppl
- 1 Cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Cup English cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped finely
- 4 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion finely diced
- ½ tsp eGround cumin
- ½ tsp Ground coriander
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Peel cucumber, remove seeds and dice finely.
- Add all remaining ingredients to a bowl and combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use or at least 10 minutes for flavours to meld.
Raita is the Indian equivalent of Greek Tzatziki. It’s a condiment. It’s meant to cool and balance the richness in the accompanying dishes. If I ever make an Indian dish that is too spicy, you better believe that I will serve this on the side. Raita can also be served as a dip with veggies or naan bread.
No guilt brownies! Made with healthy ingredients and lots of fibre. You will not taste the black beans – promise!
These squash pasta bowls are so easy to make and very nutrient dense. Spaghetti squash has a very stringy texture which mimics a spaghetti feel.
The recipe is going to be your go to for fresh crusty bread – no need to go to the bakery anymore!