Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 10-12 min
⅓ Cup coconut flour
¼ Cup dark chocolate chips
2 eggs (at room temperature)
¼ Cup melted coconut oil
¼ Cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
pinch sea salt
⅛ Cup chopped walnuts
⅛ Cup chopped dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, blend melted coconut oil and eggs, honey and vanilla.
- Add coconut flour, salt and combine.
- Mix in chocolate chips, cranberries and walnuts.
- Form 10 cookies (as they will not spread while baking).
- Bake 10-12 mins. Cool and transfer to a sealed container.
These cookies are a perfect gluten free snack. They could also be vegan by replacing regular chocolate chips with a vegan chocolate chip and honey for maple syrup. They don’t last very long without getting stale, maybe 2 days. You could easily substitute another type of nut for the walnuts or sub raisins for the dried cranberries.
No guilt brownies! Made with healthy ingredients and lots of fibre. You will not taste the black beans – promise!
These squash pasta bowls are so easy to make and very nutrient dense. Spaghetti squash has a very stringy texture which mimics a spaghetti feel.
The recipe is going to be your go to for fresh crusty bread – no need to go to the bakery anymore!