Super DHA Forte Liquid
Source of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA for the maintenance of good health. Helps support cognitive health and brain function.
Quantity: 150 mL Liquid
Delicious liquid with a 4.8:1 ratio of DHA to EPA
• Helps support cognitive health and brain function
• Aids in the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age
• Offers bioavailable fish oil in the triglyceride form
• Delicious natural orange flavour
Super DHA Forte Liquid was specifically designed to support cognitive function with a higher concentration of DHA than EPA. DHA is the most abundant omega-3 fatty acid in the brain, where it helps support membrane fluidity, neuronal signalling and neuron health.1 DHA is critical for proper brain and retinal development during the final trimester of pregnancy and early childhood, and helps to maintain cognitive health in adults and the elderly.1 Normal aging is associated with oxidative stress, inflammation and impaired energy metabolism, which can impact learning and memory processes.2 DHA may provide cognitive support by reducing inflammation and oxidative damage through the production of resolvins and neuroprotectins; improving cerebral blood flow; and increasing the formation of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), a protein involved in learning and memory.3 Super DHA Forte Liquid features exceptionally pure fish oil in the triglyceride form, which has demonstrated greater bioavailability than ethyl esters in clinical research.4,5 Ideal for those who dislike swallowing capsules, this great-tasting formula is an easy way to support cognitive health in both adults and children.
Organic Sweet Orange Oil, Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate,Rosemary Leaf Extract
4500 mg - Fish Oil (Sardine, Anchovy and Mackerel)
2075 mg - DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
425 mg - EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)
2800 mg - Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
1. Echeverría, F, Valenzuela, R, Catalina Hernandez-Rodas, M, Valenzuela, A. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2017; 124: 1-10.
2. Dyall, SC.Front Aging Neurosci. 2015; 7: 52.
3. Weiser, MJ, Butt, CM, Mohajeri, MH. Nutrients.2016; 8(2): 99.
4. Dyerberg, J, Madsen, P, Møller, JM, Aardestrup, I, Schmidt, EB. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2010; 83(3): 137-41. Neubronner, J, Schuchardt, JP, Kressel, G, Merkel, M, von Schacky, C, Hahn, A. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2011; 65(2): 247-54.
150 mL Liquid
Fish Oil, DHA, EPA, Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Organic Sweet Orange Oil, Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate, Rosemary Leaf Extract
Adults: Take one (1) teaspoon (5 mL) 1-2 times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
Adults and Adolescents (14-18 years): Take one (1) teaspoon (5 mL) daily or
Adolescents and Children (1-13 years): Take half (½) teaspoon (2.5 mL) daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
Keep Refrigerated after opening