HMF IBS Relief (Shelf Stable)
Helps improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) within six weeks of use
Convenient maintenance formulation for IBS symptom relief (ages 11 years and older)
Quantity: 25 Vegetarian Capsules
HMF® IBS Relief features a consortium of proprietary human strain probiotics which has been clinically studied to reduce symptoms of IBS. Research has shown the specific combination of probiotics included in HMF IBS Relief, two strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 and CUL-21), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis (CUL-34), and Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), is associated with a lower incidence and severity of GI symptoms.1 Dysregulation of the intestinal microbiota has been identified as a significant contributing factor to the development of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).2 HMF® IBS Relief helps contribute to a natural healthy gut flora and helps to improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) such as bloating, satisfaction with bowel habits, and days with pain within six weeks of use.3,4 This convenient shelf-stable format has guaranteed potency at expiry and may improve patient compliance.
Cellulose, hypromellose. Ingredients used to maintain viability of probiotics (dipotassium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, trehalose, sucrose, sodium chloride, sodium ascorbate, magnesium sulfate, maltodextrin, monosodium L-aspartate).
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Probiotic Consortium - 25 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21) - 19 billion CFU Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
& Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20) - 6 billion CFU
1. Langsjoen PH, Langsjoen AM. Biofactors. 2008;32(1-4):119-28.
2. Hosoe K, Kitano M, Kishida H, Kubo H, Fujii K, Kitahara M. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2007 Feb;47(1):19-28.
3. Ikematsu H, Nakamura K, Harashima S, Fujii K, Fukutomi N. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2006 Apr;44(3):212-8.
4. Frei B, Kim MC, Ames BN. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1990 June; 87(12): 4879–4883
5. Hosoe K, Kitano M, Kishida H, Kubo H, Fujii K, Kitahara M. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2007 Feb;47(1):19-28.
6. Langsjoen PH, Langsjoen AM. Biofactors. 2008;32(1-4):119-28.
25 Vegetarian Capsules
Probiotic Consortium –
Cellulose, hypromellose. Ingredients used to maintain viability of probiotics (dipotassium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, trehalose, sucrose)
Adults, Adolescents and Children (11 years and older): Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, at least 2 to 3 hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.